Friday, March 5, 2010

Likings Of Nabi(SAW) And Sahabah

We should like that whatever our Nabi (SAW) and Sahaba liked. Once Nabi (SAW) was sitting with Sahaba. He said,"I love 3 things:-
1) Perfume
2) Women
3) Coolness of my eyes in salat

Hazrat Abu Bakr (Radhiallaho anho) said, "Ya Rasoolullah (SAW): I also love 3 things:-
1) To see your face
2) To spend my wealth on you and
3) That my daughter is in your Nikah

Hazrat Umar (Radhiallaho anho) said,"I love 3 things:-
1) Wearing old clothes
2) Calling towards good
3) Forbidding from evils

Hazrat Usman (Radhiallaho anho) said,"I love 3 things:-
1) Feeding the hungry
2) Clothing the nakeds
3) Reciting the Holy Quran

Hazrat Ali (Radhiallaho anho) said,"I love 3 things:-
1) Fasting in hot
2) Serving the guests
3) Swording on the enemy

Hazrat Jibraeel Alaihissalam came and said,"If I had been in this world,I would have liked 3 things:-
1) To love poor worshippers
2) To help poor family men
3) To guide the people gone astray

Allah (SWT) loves 3 things of His people:-
1) To strive in his path with health or body
2) To weep on his sins
3) To be patient on hunger

Wallahualam

No comments: